The Iberdrola Tower is located at Plaza de Euskadi, part of the new Abandoibarra development, a current symbol of Bilbao’s transformation and a new cultural and business focal point. The tower will be the highlight of this development, becoming Bilbao’s new financial and business icon..
- A large dining area, designed to cater for at least 600 persons, is available on the first floor. This area serves outstanding cuisine in a pleasant environment. This area Is made up of various areas: An excellent a la carte restaurant, a restaurant serving various types of menu, an innovative "Show-Cooking", and quick "Self-Service" restaurant and a cafeteria, etc.
- Meeting rooms
- All the companies using the building shall have ample areas at their disposal to hold their own meetings, seminars, training courses, etc with a capacity for over 300 people, including smaller options in small rooms.
- Internal messenger service
- An internal messenger service to receive, classify and distribute both ordinary and courier mail, whereby no non members of staff will distribute mail in the tower.
- Loading and unloading area
- An extensive area in Basement 2 providing access for vans and motorbikes for swift, efficient goods deliveries.
Have you liked it? Rate and share it!